Boost Productivity While Improving Constituent Services
NuSoft Solution’s Constituent Relationship Management solutions for state and local governments help you interact more personally with your constituents, serve their requests and needs more quickly and efficiently, and help you make a difference in the communities that you serve. The Constituent Communication Management System (CCMS), built on the industry leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, CCMS is specifically designed for elected officials and their staffs, to improve constituent services, communications, and productivity.
NuSoft has experience in many industries and brings experts to ensure business needs and requirements are met. Industry expertise, process redesign specialists, strategists, and management consulting are all areas that NuSoft can provide to extend our development services. We can scale our solutions from small projects to large enterprise solutions, leading your digital transformation.
NuSoft is your long-term business partner for all your Constituent Management System needs, including:
- Improve personal interactions by having constituent information at your fingertips.
- Keep a real-time pulse on district activities when you need it.
- Reduce administrative tasks and spend more time working with your constituents.
- Respond quicker to requests, issues, and correspondence in the format your constituents use.
- Send improved correspondence from personal notes, to issue updates, to newsletters; via email, direct mail, or the phone.
- Dashboard Analytics help you understand where opinions are trending, status of requests/open items, and with appointments and tasks integrated with Outlook, a legislator of staff member can access the information they need on a real time basis.
- Already integrated with tools you and your staff use today – The CCMS software is integrated into the Microsoft software you use today and provides a familiar look and feel to shorten your learning curve and improve your productivity.
- Track all issues and requests in one district centralized system that provides real time status and workflows to help your staff focus on the right items.
For more information or to request a demonstration of the NuSoft Constituent Communication Management System, click here or call 248-594-1500.